Tree Inventories and Arborist Reports
- When you enquire with Woodfellas Tree Care, we waste no time. Once your call reaches us, expect to hear from one of our ISA Certified Arborist within 24 hours. We will schedule an appointment to come see you within 1– 4 business days.
- Appointments can be booked between Monday and Friday from 8am – 4:30pm.
- One of our ISA certified Arborists will spend roughly 30 minutes walking your property and discussing your tree care needs.
- Within 2 business days, we will email you a detailed quote.
- Once you review the quote, give us a call if you have any questions.
- Upon your acceptance of the quote, we will let you know a rough start date.
- Expect a call the day before your tree work is scheduled for a precise arrival time. We will show up when we say we will.
- On the day of your scheduled tree work, we may need to use to your driveway, and also may need access through neighbouring properties.
- We always prefer if you are home during the tree work, but if not, our qualified Tree Care Manager will be on site to review the work and safety precautions with our experienced crew.
- If we discover that additional work needs to take place while on the property, we complete that work only after you approve the cost. We promise to never surprise you with a bill.
- After we finish your tree work, we will walk your property with you and make sure you are happy with the results.
- If stump grinding is part of your tree work, this will happen on another day. We first need to co-ordinate with cable and utilities, in order to avoid grinding through something important.
- We will email you an invoice for the tree services provided. For payment, we accept cheque or cash.
- We will follow up. You are a Woodfellas Tree Care client and we have enjoyed working on your outdoor space! We will call to remind you of any reoccurring tree care we recommend, to keep your trees at their best.
Tree Inventories and Arborist Reports
- Woodfellas Tree Care offers detailed reports for diagnostics of one or multiple trees on a property. These documents are often required for new commercial development projects, and can only be performed by a Certified Arborist.
Tree Preservation Plans
- Tree Preservation plans are completed to assess and evaluate the existing trees on a proposed development land. To provide these plans, you must be an ISA Certified Arborist, and be able to assess the condition of a tree, and make the proper recommendations. We also install recommended Tree Protection Zone (TPZ) Barriers needed to effectively preserve tree root plates during construction. Woodfellas Tree Care can assist with any Tree Preservation Plans, please contact us for more information.
- There is more to just popping a tree in some dirt when it comes to planting! Proper species selection, and planting that species correctly in accordance with ISA specifications, are the first steps toward a healthy, mature tree.
Plant Health Care – We take Tree Care seriously.
- Trees are one of the most valuable living things in the environments we create for ourselves. Maintenance of your trees doesn’t have to be daunting, even for the layperson. Allow our certified arborists to educate you about your trees; for example, about how a species will respond to each cut when pruning. Proper arboriculture pruning techniques and knowledge of tree biology all play an important role in providing the right plant health care program for your trees. Your trees will be branching out in no time!
Deep Root Zone Fertilization – Healthy trees start in the soil.
- Trees in urban environments simply don’t have access to the same amounts of biomass (nutrient-rich soils) as trees in the forest. By fertilizing a tree’s root zone at the right time of year, you will see the results in the growth and health of a tree.
Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) Injections
- Treatments are available to protect healthy ash trees that have not yet been infected with the borer. Please contact us for more information on EAB treatments.
Hazards Risk Assessments
- Before resorting to removing a tree, allow our certified Arborist to assess its health and condition. We will recommend a solution that is the safest for you and your property while keeping the health of the tree in mind.
Cabling and Bracing (Cobra Support System)
- Worried about unsafe trees? If structural pruning has not been done throughout the tree’s life, often we are left with unsafe branching patterns that run a risk of breaking off. Our team can assess and tell you if a Cobra support system can be installed in a tree, to prevent large limbs from breaking off and causing property damage — or worse.
- Nothing lasts forever… Sometimes the safest option is to remove a hazardous or diseased tree. This takes skill and precise planning that our professionals are happy to take on. Don’t take a chance — have our fully insured, qualified team remove a hazardous tree for you.
Utility Line Clearing
- To prune limbs away from overhead wires, you must be certified. We offer line clearing, and make it our goal to minimize the impact on the tree as we clear.
- Get to the root of the problem once tree has been removed. We gladly remove unwanted tree roots and restore your lawn areas. We will coordinate with utility companies before any stump grinding takes place.
Emergency Tree Response
- If the unthinkable happens, and a tree or limb falls on your property, we offer 24/7 on call service to clean your space up safely. Caring for your property on these calls is our first priority.